Thursday, May 13, 2010

It’s all in the FACE

Jennifer here…
Star Date: April 3rd, 2010

Runners and non-runners alike have said time and time again that running is all in your head. It’s true. It’s definitely a MIND GAME especially when you DON’T HAVE MUSIC to listen to!!!! I AM a firm believer that it’s all in the runner’s head. I think it is BEST displayed on the runner’s FACE as they run past you.

What goes on in MY HEAD while I am running OTHER than wondering what’s going on in the other’s runner’s heads???? Well… now that’s an interesting question. Here is a snippet:

· Just get past 2 miles….
Ok… .5 miles done… just need to make 2 miles & the ENDORPHINS will kick in!!!
Ok…. 1.25 miles done…. Where are the ENDORPHINS????? Where are the *(%^**%^^ ENDORPHINS
· Wow, that guy doing the fake drum thing while he is running is kinda funny.
· Ok… 2 miles…. UMMMM HELLLLLLLOOOOO ENDORPHINS….. its friggin TIME…..
· WOW… that chic has AMAZING LEGS…. I am jealous…..
· Is anyone looking @ MY LEGS…. GOD I HOPE NOT…
· Ooooooo the look on that dude with the man boobs face is really NOT good… do I remember my first aid skills???
· WOW, that group of ridiculous runners who speed past me together… I will NEVER run that fast….
· WHY oh WHY are my legs SO short…. I have to take 3 steps to normal peoples’ 1…. ACK!!!!!
· 3 miles…… WOOOHOOOOOOO GO TEAM… ENDORPHINS ARE HEEEEERRREEEE YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAY
· HMMMMM…. That chic is running with her head cocked to the side…. That has to HURT.
· What’s my head doing? Am I cock-eyed?
· That chic has a smushed up PUG FACE going on…. That’s NOT a good look. If she is here to hook up, she needs to change the face.
· What’s my face doing??? Do I look like that???? I hope I don’t look like that…. I’d like to hook up…. I HOPE I DON’T have THAT FACE!!!
· Breathe…. Keep the breathing steady. Do I sound like a horse???? I remember high school gym class and the stupid boy telling me that…. He was also MY SIZE sooooooo I may have sounded like a horse BUT he was friggin SHORT. HA!
· 5 miles….. oooo knee pain…. Keep going. It’s ok. It will stop…. WOOOHOOOOO for ENDORPHINS
· That guy needs to find his endorphins. He does not look happy.
· Is it possible to look pretty while running????? Do I look pretty???
· OH LOOK…. The friggin FAST RUNNERS have LAPPED me…. GREAT… but that one chic really does have nice legs.
· 8 miles… hmmmm…. My sweaty nasty ponytail keeps smacking my back…. I think I smell.
· I am still in front of the WALKERS – SWWEEEETTTTTT
· There’s another head cocked person running. HOW CAN THAT FEEL RIGHT??????
· Oooo, that girl is running with her arms up like she is doing the CHICKEN DANCE…. YEAH…. Her back is going to hurt….
· Oooo, I think I just made awful faces. Did anyone see???


Like I said, that was just a snippet, but that gives you an idea. I will say that all of my observations are of NON TNT RUNNERS!!!! I do NOT judge my team mates!!! I am just glad we are all here together.


GO TEAM

No comments:

Post a Comment